Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Did I really just read

  1. #21
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    Quick research shows a 42 gallon barrel of crude oil makes about 19.5 gallons of gas
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #22
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    Like I said "If I'm not mistaken"

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't blame just Bush on this, it has to be all of congress. </div></div>

    a majority democratic congress that is.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: centennialdawg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can't blame just Bush on this, it has to be all of congress. </div></div>

    a majority democratic congress that is.</div></div>

    6/8 of Bush's years in office were with a <u>republican</u> congress as the majority--so in his tenure, he had his own party in control for 3/4 of the time. Better re-check who's to blame.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is there like 40 some odd gallons in a barrel of oil? At $96 a barrel these guys are robbing the American public. </div></div>

    A barrel is generally 55 gallons, but once refined Im not sure what ends up being gasoline and what ends up being other stuff. </div></div>



    What I never understood is how diesel which is the leftovers from making gas costs more than gas at the pumps. I bet in the past 3 months my truck hasn't been driven 10 times.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cuuvapitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2008
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    Great Letter to the Editor in the KPort Times today saying that a year ago when oil was $100 per barrel gas was $2.64 but now that it is $92 per barrel it is now $3.97 after Hurricane Ike!!! How can it be that we are paying $1.33 more per gallon when oil is $8 less per barrel???? Can you say PRICE GOUGING... I knew you could.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    It's not just Bush it's the government as a whole
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Did I really just read

    It's Bush's policies...therefore, it's Bush.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •